In the entire history of the industry, there are approximately 50-70 thousand large game projects. If we take into account small-scale games and products that were released in the early years of gaming, the number could reach a million. The point we are driving at is as follows. The gaming industry is huge. Something interesting happens here almost every day: fascinating rumours appear, new products are announced, scandals and other remarkable situations arise. Are You sure that You will be able to follow all the interesting events on Your own?
We are not sure. You need an assistant who will monitor dozens of sources, find really interesting information among the news stream. You already have such an assistant - it is MIGDb. Game news is one of our favourite topics, and we are happy to share the news with You.
What you can find out in this section
- Teasers and trailers. Be the first to know what your favourite game will look like. The release of the trailer is a high-profile event, and it just cannot pass You by!
- Information about conferences and other events of the gaming industry. Its largest representatives regularly gather in their narrow circle to demonstrate the latest developments and discuss trends in the gaming world. In fact, it is at such councils that the future of the industry is decided. If you love games, you will certainly be interested to know what to expect in the future. We will collect the most valuable and interesting information and present it in a concise, convenient form. It’ll be fun!
- Sneak peeks. Every product starts with an advanced advertisement. When nothing is ready yet, when there is still no information about the gameplay and graphics, players are given a reason to expect another "boom" in the gaming industry.
- Rumours. Perhaps one of the most interesting! Game news is not always official information. Some insights cannot be kept within office walls. Not all rumours turn out to be true in the end, but they certainly are a reason for discussion.
- Leaks. Sometimes companies are unable to retain not only information, but also visual materials. Gameplay video, screenshots – all this allows the player to get an impression of the product even before the developer "allowed" it. Why not take this opportunity?
We're focusing not just on consoles or PC's. Here you will find news about the all platforms. It will be interesting for everyone.
About the site MIGDb
We are game fanatics. On the site, we have gathered a community of the gaming industry fans of the same kind. We daily work on the selection of the most interesting information. Game news is just one of the areas of our activity. We also work on surveys, reviews and so on. If You love games, You will certainly find something for yourself at MIGDb. Welcome!